We are Atlantic Therapeutics, an Irish developer of professional and consumer medical devices, related software and connected health technologies.
At Atlantic Therapeutics, our focus is on the treatment of incontinence, sexual health dysfunctions and other associated disorders, and are on a mission to help the millions of people suffering globally by strengthening the muscles and modulating the nerves of the pelvic floor.
We develop and manufacture medical device-quality pelvic floor strengthening and nerve stimulation products — all backed by strong clinical evidence and subjected to controlled trials. Healthcare professionals across the world rely on Atlantic Therapeutics to improve thousands of lives every year. All Atlantic Therapeutics Group Ltd. products are certified under the European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC.
With 1 in 3 women and 1 in 10 men experiencing urinary incontinence to some degree every single day, estimating that around 400 million people globally are suffering, we have a huge opportunity to transform lives every day by helping to restore their bladder control and confidence.
To improve the quality of life of millions of people each year, by enabling them to restore and strengthen their pelvic health, this regaining the confidence and control to lead and active lives.
- To provide the most effective, non-invasive, safe and comfortable treatment to restore pelvic health
- To enable users to overcome the physical, emotional and financial consequences of pelvic health issues
- To raise awareness and educate the people about pelvic health, explaining that symptoms are completely natural and prevalent yet absolutely reversible
INNOVO – Our Proven Solution to Urinary Incontinence
INNOVO is the principal innovation from Atlantic Therapeutics, a clinically proven and FDA approved medical device and the first completely non-invasive pelvic floor exerciser for at-home use. Designed by a team of clinical experts including Physiotherapist Dr Ruth Maher, INNOVO has provided over 4 million successful sessions across the globe with zero serious events reported. Recommended by 98% of physicians and 90% of users, INNOVO is the perfect solution for treating stress urinary incontinence2.
Board of Directors
- Susan Trent, Chief Executive Officer
- Dr Daniel O’Mahony, Seroba Life Sciences
- Anne Portwich, LSP
- Thom Rasche, Earlybird Venture Capital
- Aneta Sottil, Andera Partners
- Paul Murray, Atlantic Bridge Ventures
- Dr Bernard Collins, Biomedical Research
Clinical Advisory Board Members
- Professor Roger Dmochowski – Professor at the Department of Urology and Director of the Section of Female Pelvic Medicine at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, USA
- Professor Ruth Maher - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Georgia in the Department of physical therapy and co-Inventor of INNOVO®, USA
- Professor at
- Professor Linda Cardozo - Professor of Urogynaecology and Consultant Gynaecologist at King's College Hospital, UK
- Mr Ash Monga - Consultant gynaecologist and sub-specialist urogynaecologist in the Southampton University Hospital, UK
- Willy Davila, MD - Chairman of the Department of Gynecology and Head of Urogynecology and Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery at Cleveland Clinic Florida in Weston, Florida, USA
- Peter Sand MD - Dr Sand has over 100 scientific publications in the medical literature. Dr Sand is director of the Evanston Continence Center and the Continence Center at Stone Medical Building. USA
- Sonja Soeder - Head of the German Pelvic floor centre in Berlin, EU
- David Kaysen - Former CEO of Uroplasty, Diametrics Medical and Compex Technologies. USA
- Michael Gambla MD - Urologist specialist MD in Columbus, OH, USA
- Diane Newmann MD -Nurse Practitioner (NP), Co-Director, Penn Center for Continence and Pelvic Health, Director, Clinical Trials, Division of Urology and Adjunct Professor of Urology in Surgery
A Key Manager has been co-funded in Atlantic Therapeutics by the European Regional Development Fund and Enterprise Ireland under the Border, Midland and Western Regional Operational Programme 2014 - 2020. Aims: To recruit a Key Manager who will bring skills, knowledge and experience into the company that are critical to future growth. Results: The Key Manager commenced employment in 2019 and is contributing significantly to the realisation of the Atlantic Therapeutics mission through improvements in company processes and productivity.
Atlantic Therapeutics holds a Green Dot® license, which reflects our commitment to sustainable resource usage. For each piece of INNOVO packaging produced, a financial contribution is made to the end recovery of the packaging.
What's more, adult diapers and pads take an extraordinary 500 years to decompose so with INNOVO, you're also helping reduce landfill.
Get In Touch
Atlantic Therapeutics’ offices are located in Galway, Ireland; London, UK; Boston, USA; Paris, France; and Salem, Germany, so if you’d like to pop in for a visit and say ‘hello’, ‘bonjour’, or ‘hallo’, you’re always welcome!
Otherwise, you can give us a call on:
- Ireland: 1800 800 045
- London: 0800 028 5687
- United States of America: 833-891-6391
- Paris: 0805 542 027
- Germany: 0800 589 4965
Careers at Atlantic Therapeutics
As we grow and expand, we need to attract and nurture the finest. If you interested in a career at Atlantic Therapeutics - visit our Careers page.